My parents got divorced

• 2 August 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 124 Bekeken

Badge

My parents got divorced when I was around the age of 8. I couldn’t really progress it at that time. I don’t feel safe at my dad’s home. I mean he has slapped me 5/6 times, this morning he sits on me for at least 15 seconds. I couldn’t breathe and it was really scary, now my stomach really hurts.

So you can imagine I don’t have the best relationship with my dad. So I have said a billion times I wanna go live with my mom. But I can’t because she has a night job, and she doesn’t feel comfortable leaving me alone at home.

4 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +3

wrm praat je engels

Hello @anonymous girl 

It is important that you do something about this, because this is child abuse. Find someone you trust and talk to them. Or you can also go to the doctor and tell your story there and then see together what options you have.

What you can do is chat or call Safe at Home. They are available 24/7. You can chat via the link and call via 0800-2000. That's free. I put a link to their site below, so you can take a look at their site what you can do. https://veiligthuis.nl/

You can also chat or call the Kindertelefoon and tell your story there. Those people really listen to your story and can think along with you about a solution or what you can do. It's free and anonymous, every day from 11am-9pm. Chat via www.kindertelefoon.nl or call 0800-0432.

It is in any case important that this stops, because your father is not allowed to do that! Be strong and seek real help!

Kind regards from me!

wrm praat je engels

Niet iedereen kan even goed Nederlands. Nederlands is natuurlijk wel de voertaal, maar wellicht kan de TS zijn/haar verhaal alleen in het Engels kwijt. Don’t judge him/her! ;)

Reputatie 1
Badge

Hello!

I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that this is DEFINITELY NOT your fault! ❤️ 
Maybe check out this link:

https://ovc.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh226/files/pubs/helpseries/HelpBrochure_ChildAbuse.html

It has a few great tips 👍

best of luck 

illbethereforeyou

Reageer