Skip to main content

Soul
Forest of the Heart - J

The shadow walked through the dark forest inside human's heart. Shadow needed to find the soul of its human. It came by a lake filled with tears Shadow looked at it, and it saw a little girl, crying in the lake filled with tears. It was drowning but it couldn't die. Shadow asked, "Why don't you swim Sadness?" The lake answered "Then I would swim inside myself, I can't swim inside me, I can't go anywhere. I can only leave if my eyes stop crying but my tears became too thick to break through. I can't go anywhere, this is my place to be. But can you at least try to dry my tears?" Shadow was looking at its hands and said back "I am a shadow, I can only see, I can only be, I can't help you I'm sorry, can I tell something to Soul for you? I'm looking for her". The lake said "Well can you tell Soul please to grab my hand and empty my lake? She can she did when we were little my lake wasn't as full as now but I'm drowning and I can't die. I just want to die so that I won't feel like drowning without an end. Can you tell her Shadow?" Shadow said "Yes, yes I will". Shadow walked further deeper into the forest. It found a talking tree "Who are you?" Asked he. "I am personal growth." Said the tree. "But you have so many open wounds?" Said Shadow. "Yes, I need Soul to tell me it's okay that I couldn't save it when I was a little tree. I can't grow unless I've been forgiven by our soul. But who are you?". Shadow said "I'm looking for Soul... And I don't know what or who I am. I know I can see the same things, I feel the same pain, I hear the same sounds and I walked where Soul was going but I lost her. I don't know who I am anymore I didn't see Soul for a time that's too long to remember. I feel like I don't exist, I was walking in the world Soul should lead us but she's lost in the forest we call heart where our emotions tear us down or shine in the dark or she's lost in the ocean we call mind. Where the fishes have lungs without gills, and the sun never shines but she can save it, but she's lost without us and I'm not a soul I'm a shadow and I can't do her job. Wherever Soul may be, she's not in the right place. And so am I. But I need to go forward because Soul can't become part of the forest, it needs to feed you all. And Soul will drown in the ocean. There's no bottom in the ocean anymore because Soul once was that." Tree answered "Go look for Soul, and tell her that I will wait until she cries to heal my wounds". Shadow nodded yes. It walked further into the forest, and it found a wolf on a chain it cried blood and yawned "Kill me I'm a monster!" Shadow knew Wolf it asked "Aggression what happened? You always protected the forest? Why do you think you're a monster?" Said Shadow. "I killed the Hunter who protected Soul from becoming a monster. Be careful if you meet her she will hurt you out of fear, just like I did" Wolf cried softly. "Why did you kill the Hunter? It killed the sick animals?" Said Shadow. Wolf answered "Because I lost my strength, and I was scared that if i wouldn't kill it all, I would get killed myself. I am Anger and Aggression, I didn't knew what to do so I chained myself up to make sure I won't kill more. But don't tell them, now I'm vulnerable, I should be fearless and strong. But I feel weak." Shadow said, "Wolf, why don't you eat the sick animals?" Wolf answered "Because I'm scared to get sick too. The sick animals are Souls mean and harsh animals. I'm scared that they will hurt me too. I will scream to show I'm still strong, to keep them away from me so that they won't know the lies I tell. I never killed before, I never wanted to kill I'm not even able to, I never knew I could. I always shouted to show I can bite, but I can never actually kill someone else. But now they think i do. So I need to act like I can. I need Soul to tell them I'm strong even if I can't kill and that it's okay that Soul’s beast is too nice to be a real monster. But I can't do this without Soul. I yawned for her, normally she always comes but I think she's too far away. She was always there for me, so she would if she could hear me... Right?" Shadow answered "Yes, yes she would if she could, I will tell her that you need her". Shadow walked further it came by a water well, filled with black water. "What happened to you? Your water was so clear?" The water well said "No one gave me hope, I never heard a clear wish in so many times. I never saw a star going above my head to make it come true. I thought I was dead, I didn't know I still existed. Do I exist? Do you see me? Do you hear me? Do I still give you hope even though my water is as black as dead? Am I still worthy?" Shadow answered "I can't see the bottom and I can't clear you, I can't ask Soul to clear you Hope. I don't know it? You are hope, you should give me Hope but you ask me to give you hope? That frightens me, but I believe in you as much as i can. Hope, can you give me hope to find Soul?" The water wall said "Soul? Is she alive? I don't know if I can help you, I'm Hopeless I'm not Hope anymore." Shadow looked down and gave up hope while a falling star crashed down in the water well and it gave it spark from the sky. It cleared half of Hope's water. It made Hope confused but it tried to stay strong. "Make a wish shadow and hope". Shadow said "I wish i find Soul". Hope smiled and said "Be strong shadow, Soul might still be able to walk, if you come closer she can walk away but it doesn't mean you won't find her." Shadow walked deeper into the forest and it found a little girl crying on the ground, shadow said "Inner child, why are you crying? You should be free and energetic?" The child said "I'm in a dark forest, and I'm scared for everything alive here. I'm not the inner child, i needed to fight everything inside here when I was so small. Look at my hands, full scars. How can I be Soul’s inner child if I needed to grow up when I could barely walk? I needed to walk too fast, that's why I'm crawling now. Can I still heal?"

Best goed hoor. Mooi dat je je gevoelens zo op kunt schrijven.

Reageer