Vraag

hulp nodig met het huis verlaten

• 24 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 15 Bekeken

hi, my name is hyperion prick. *not really, obviously* but i had a question. 

so my mom's been abusive all my life, lucky for me it's only been mentally for the past few years.

but i'm not sure what to do anymore, i've been retaliating but i still end up feeling like shit, and i need to get out of here as fast as i can.

the problem is that i don't know where to look for a cheap place to stay, or just how to leave at all. 

does anyone know any sites that can help with leaving my house? especially with the situation i'm in?

i can't call veilig thuis, because they've been callef many times and my mom has them bent around her finger.

any help is appreciated, sincerely, hyperion prick.

1 reactie

I think running away won’t help in the long term, what about your future, how will you get a job and finish school? Also it’s likely the police will find you quickly. 

I think you have two options:

1. stay with your mom until you’re a adult:

this sounds terrible I know, but if veiligthuis won’t help it’s hard to think of something else. The next years you’ll need to focus on surviving, that’s hard I know but try to think about a bright future.

1. Keep trying to get help from veiligthuis or other child helping organisations.

Child support organisations are famously bad in the Netherlands, so this will be Hard, but if you keep trying it will have to work sometime? If the situation is really that bad someone will notice right?

I think running away really isn’t a option, only way that it could help you is if you get found and the child helping originations start taking your situation seriously,

Reageer