Skip to main content

sexuele foto's dreiging

• 19 July 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 207 Bekeken

hey guys! i need help!! my brother send in messenger naked photos off himself to a girl a dont know. but know that girl is threatening him. if he doesnt pay 500 dollars then she says she will make the photo's public. what must we do? my brother is autistic and doesnt want to ask my parents for help cus he is too scared that they will flip out. can you guys please leave suggestions? thanks!

4 reacties

Call the police or contact the Sexual Assault center: 0800-0188

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello,

You should definitely contact the police and tell them your brother's situation where he's in and what happened as detailed as possible. This way they can continue helping you and your brother and hopefully the girl gets in trouble and does not send the nudes this way! I wish your brother the best and hope his nudes do not get leaked and tell your brother to NEVER send nudes to strangers because they mostly scam you and charge you for it!

Lots of love, justGhast

Reputatie 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jax

We read that you and your brother are in a rather difficult situation.  You can call De Kindertelefoon every day from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM (0800-0432) or chat with us if you want to share your story anonymously or to see how you can improve your situation. Or you can call or chat with Help Wanted to get help or advice. 

Best, JanneB (De Kindertelefoon)

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Call the police or go to the station.

Reageer