Skip to main content

The school year just finished, and I am happy that I finally get to have a break from the constant stress and studying, but I am also really nervous and scared because next year I will be moving to another new school building where there is my ex best friend there, I just can’t bear the thought of even seeing her anymore. 

She has spread countless rumours about me for the past 2 years, making almost all of my friends dislike me for things that I didn’t even do and no matter how hard I tried everybody always believed her, she made fun of my eating disorder and told everybody I suffered from anorexia, she ruined my mental health, self-esteem and even made me feel so bad about myself that I got sent to a mental health clinic for a few months, now I always feel like I can’t trust anybody and I know that if she sees me next year her and her new friends will bully me again, I don’t know what to do anymore I already feel so bad about myself and I don’t want her to ruin me even more, I will have to see her everybody and endure the constant bad mouthing and shaming, she even threatened to beat me up and I don’t like to get into fights, what am I supposed to do? I can’t escape from her my whole life.

Hi there,

That's really sad to hear. Just try ignoring the bullies the best you can and if they're not stopping at all you might report it to a teacher or maybe try calling the nice people  from the Kindertelefoon and discuss your problems with them. Its phone number is 0800-0432! :]

I wish you the best!

Sincerely, justGhast

Reageer