tips tegen bloating na eten

• 23 March 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 78 Bekeken

Badge
  • Net nieuw
  • 1 reactie

( Is wel in het engels )

Hi, im 14 years old and i constantly bloat after every meal i eat. This makes me really uncomfortable especially because i struggle(d) with an eating disorder. Once i barely ate anything for a week. I didn’t really have any issues with bloating before that. After that week i started have 0 appetite and if i did eat i’d get bloated with a tiny amount of food/drink. This makes me eat even less so i can prevent feeling bloated, i hate it so much that it stops me from doing things i like. Honestly its bothering me SO bad. Especially after dinner i feel disgusting, my bloating wont go away until the next day, i’d do anything to get rid of bloating. I cannot visit a doctor because my parents can’t know about my eating disorder ( Please dont reply with saying i should visit a doctor anyways, i really cant ). I tried all the tips that are given online, cutting out sodas, massaging ur stomach ect. None of those have ever worked. Im still stuck with my problem. I need help for real cause bloating is ruining my life. This is literally my last straw so reddit pls help

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey,

Ik weet niet of bloating effect heeft op je gezondheid, maar als het wel effect heeft, slik vitaminepillen. Zo voorkom je dat jouw gezondheid achteruit gaat. 

Ik heb echter geen idee hoe ik je verder kan helpen. Hopelijk hebben anderen nog tips!

Groetjes, Sano07

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hoi er zijn ook homeopatische maagzuurpilletjes een soort krijt iets met " gastro " er in. Kijk maar eens op zo'n site van Vogel bijvoorbeeld.  Die kun je kopen bij Kruidvat of etos.  Misschien helpt dat !

Groetjes Julian X 

Hi there are homeopathic pills available having the word " gastro" in their  name.  You may search for information on the internet for example " Vogel homeopathie"  As for the pills, you should be able to find them at a grocery store like Kruidvat or Etos. Perhaps that 'll do it for you ! 

Greetings Julian X

PS i am not a doctor i looked it up for you on duckduckgo haha ;) 

Badge

Hoi er zijn ook homeopatische maagzuurpilletjes een soort krijt iets met " gastro " er in. Kijk maar eens op zo'n site van Vogel bijvoorbeeld.  Die kun je kopen bij Kruidvat of etos.  Misschien helpt dat !

Groetjes Julian X 

Hi there are homeopathic pills available having the word " gastro" in their  name.  You may search for information on the internet for example " Vogel homeopathie"  As for the pills, you should be able to find them at a grocery store like Kruidvat or Etos. Perhaps that 'll do it for you ! 

Greetings Julian X

Would this thing called ‘Etos maagtabletten calciumcarbonaat’ help? And idk how to get them bc you’ll probably have to ask it from the cashier but im way too scared to ask them

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Groetjes Julian X 

Greetings Julian X

Would this thing called ‘Etos maagtabletten calciumcarbonaat’ help? And idk how to get them bc you’ll probably have to ask it from the cashier but im way too scared to ask them

No you can just search for them in the shop and pay for them. Take a picture with you so you are sure you choose the right ones. Good luck !

Reageer