Skip to main content

read the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As fas as I know you are the only one. Like I said in your other topic, the main language on this forum is Dutch. So unless you’re a Dutch speaker living in the US, there are probably other forums which are more suitable for English speakers.

There are some English speakers, I think @lilo is. 

Greetings from my @Anoniemxv 

@SuperMassim0 , can you actually read dutch then? Because I think that it would be easier for you to go to an English speaking forum. I don´t mean this in a mean way, but then you  could actualy take part in conversations instead of just reading them.  That  may be nicer for yourself.

Hey! I don't know of any American member at the forum yet .  If it comes to the language, most children learn english at school  in the Netherlands .  Some of us do and can speak English as a first or second  language i believe.. For example @Tartan14  has Scottish relatives, i know that @tim16  is on his way to become an english teacher, and i can speak English quite well through my mother and especially grandma 🙂 but ofcourse to be able to participate in topics and reactions it would be an advantage to know or speak Dutch or otherwise if necessary, use a translation app. Perhaps this is a nice opportunity for you to get acquainted with our language! 😉 Feel welcome here!

With love, Tover xxx

There probably are a couple of Americans here, but they’ll probably be speaking Dutch. After all, this is mainly a Dutch forum.

@SuperMassim0 , can you actually read dutch then? Because I think that it would be easier for you to go to an English speaking forum. I don´t mean this in a mean way, but then you  could actualy take part in conversations instead of just reading them.  That  may be nicer for yourself.

i use google translate lmao

Reageer