Skip to main content

Hoi. Ik heb dus een probleem met een vriendschap en ik heb advies nodig. Ik heb dit bericht al op reddit gezet want ja, ik wil gewoon advies. Dus het is in het Engels 

Hi guys. I need some advice for a friendship. Just tell me what you would do.

So, I'm friends with someone from my school for 2 years now. I had the feeling that we were best friends but now I have the feeling I should just end the friendship, but i'm scared.

I know him from school, we've been doing everything together for 2 years already. But the friendship is getting toxic. 

Like he wants me to buy food for him and if I refuse he keeps treathening me that we aren't friends anymore and just walks away angry. He always does this when I refuse to do something. 

Or he's sick and not going to school and when i'm sick and not going to school he's getting angry and forcing me to go to school. And if I dont, he threatens with ending the friendship again.

In school projects hes letting me everything do and in lessons he sometimes just destroy my work, he keeps drawing lines on my homework.

If we are in a fight he also just keeps going to me and irritating me. Keeping to say 'We aren't friends anymore' and just casually treathens me, litteraly. Saying that we're going to fight.

Im kinda nervous for that aswell, he is stronger then me and can punch pretty hard. Even though hes alot shorter then me (Like one head smaller) I'm still scared that I need to fight with him. 

I want to end the friendship but I don't really know who else to talk to in school because hes my only "friend". And im scared that he'll never stop irritating me and threatening me when I end it.

I mean I can wait it out, in a year I have exams so I can try and just choose other school subjects then him so I see him less.. Or hope and that he'll change over the year and just grows up.. Which I don't think will happen. 

Soo, what would u guys do. 😕..

Hi!

Dit is dus heel toxic. Het is niet normaal dat een vriend zo veel zegt dat hij de vriendschap gaat eindigen. Hij zegt dit omdat hij weet dat jij zal blijven. Je verdient beter. De volgende keer dat hij weer komt met "we zijn geen vrienden blablabla" zeg dan "oke dan niet" ofzo. Zien hoe hij reageert. En als hij dingen doet waar je het niet mee eens bent, probeer om grenzen te maken. Het zal waarschijnlijk niet makkelijk zijn, maar hij kan niet de baas blijven spelen. Anders kan je het ook eindigen. Vertrouw me, met zulke mensen omgaan is heel vermoeiend je kan beter geen vrienden hebben. Zelfs dat hoeft niet, je vindt wel iemand. Ik wens het beste voor je, geef je nog een update?

Reageer