Vraag

english speakers on this weird forum

• 3 May 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

Badge

are there any english speakers on this site?

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

I know 1 @lilo 

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Yes, I ben ook an English spreker.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hey! Yes there are!  I know at least a few of us can speak english, and @Tartan14  even has family in the UK i believe.  Welcome to this community!

Regards Tover xxx

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Sure. There are some here who can speak English. The main language is Dutch though. I don’t know what you mean by ‘weird forum’. Most people here are really nice and willing to help others. There are always trolls of course but that’s part of every forum.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello, I speak really bad English but I can understand it. this is with Google translate😅 and by the way this forum is not 'weird' this forum is super useful, educational, some things that fall under sex are a bit strange but yes all those children probably have nothing to 

Groetjes smokey

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi,  thanks @Tover01 !  😄 That's right, in Scotland to be precise.  And indeed there are several members capable of a decent english conversation. Why do you feel the platform is weird?  It is a great way for quite a lot of young people like me to connect about there questions, struggles and for example funny experiences also. I would say watch and learn 😉 

Kind reg. Tartan X 

Reageer